Friday, September 28, 2012

The story so far...

I keep busy. I've made a LOT of doodles. 
My kiddo's wall of past doodles.
Always makes me smile to see a new one get taped to the wall.
This wall picture shows a fraction of the doodles I've made for my kiddo (and also myself) most every morning. They all start as pencil sketches and then inked with a sharpie. Some get colored with crayon, some get scanned and colored digitally. ALL of them make me smile. I get requests often from online and the guys at my office. My white board is a proven playground for nutty ideas and some have made their way into the daily sketches.

You'll see these guys again, for sure.
What's the plan? Keep myself and other people smiling from my Lit'LFriends. It's really that simple. I love making all of these characters for my kiddo and others and someday they might make it to the moon.

These were made while waiting for my car's oils change.


No comments:

Post a Comment